Website Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Website Rules and Regulations
Website – www.jaworski.com.pl
Owner – the entity being the legal owner of the Website
Administrator – the entity administering the services made available on the Website
1. The Owner and Administrator (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) of the website “www.jaworski.com.pl” (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is Suszarnia Warzyw Jaworski Spółka Akcyjna Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office in Bramki at ul. Łódzka 41, 05-870 Błonie (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. The content, information and other services presented on this Website are intended exclusively for people staying in Poland.
3. The Administrator provides its services on the basis of these Rules and Regulations, and therefore entering this Website and using the content placed on it is tantamount to accepting this legal notice. If you do not agree to comply with the provisions of these Rules and Regulations, please leave the Website.
4. The Rules and Regulations are binding on the visitors to the Website without the need to conclude a separate agreement.
§2 [Intellectual property rights]
1. All intellectual property rights, including in particular, copyrights and trademark rights related to all texts, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other materials placed on the Website are the property of Suszarnia Warzyw Jaworski Spółka Akcyjna Spółka Komandytowa or are subject to permission for their use by the Administrator granted by their owner.
2. Without the Administrator’ prior consent, you cannot:
– use (copies/parts of) this Website or the markings contained in its content for commercial purposes;
– modify (parts of) this Website or incorporate it into the content of other derived works (such as paper documents, blogs or third party websites).
1. The Administrator provides the following services as part of this Website:
– displaying content and information about the company, its services, experience and team,
– enabling contact with the company through the included contact form;
– sending applications for recruitment procedures conducted.
2. Access to the Website services is free of charge.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to introduce fees for any services provided as part of the Website and at the same time undertakes to inform about the changes in advance and to obtain the Website visitor’s explicit approval of the introduction of such fees.
§4 [Technical conditions]
1. The necessary technical requirements for using the Website are as follows:
– a computer with Internet access,
– a standard web browser with cookie support;
– having an e-mail account – for some of the services that require an e-mail address to be provided.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to suspend the provision of services temporarily in connection with the modernization or alteration of the Website or with maintenance work on the ICT system on the basis of which the Website operates.
3. The Administrator shall not be liable for interruptions in the provision of services resulting from reasons beyond its control.
§5 [Complaints and liability]
1. The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and shall assist in resolving problems related to its operation.
2. Any complaints related to the functioning of the Website should be:
– in writing and include: name, surname, e-mail address, user’s address for correspondence and justification of the complaint;
– sent by registered mail to the Administrator’s address.
3. Complaints shall be considered by the Administrator within 30 calendar days of their receipt.
4. The Administrator shall not be liable, in particular under the rules provided for in Chapter 3 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on providing services electronically, for the content of information and opinions provided by visitors to the Website.
5. All materials and information placed on the Website shall not be covered by the Administrator’s guarantee as to their value, suitability, completeness or usefulness.
§6 [Disclosure of information]
§7 [Personal data]
1. The Administrator collects the following data from Users using some of the services made available on this Website (e.g., contact form, application form):
o Personal data (e.g. name and surname);
o Contact details (e.g. phone number, e-mail address);
o Application data (e.g. education, experience, address, expected remuneration);
o Data resulting from the content sent.
§8 [Final provisions]
1. In matters not regulated by these Rules and Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002 on providing services electronically and the Act of April 23, 1964 – the Civil Code.
2. Any disputes resulting from the provision of Services shall be settled by a court having jurisdiction over the registered seat of the user.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to unilaterally change these Rules and Regulations after informing the visitors to the Website about such a change.
4. These Rules and Regulations are available on the Website and in paper version at the Administrator’s registered office.
5. This legal notice and the use of this Website by visitors shall be subject to Polish law.
If you have questions or complaints about this Website, please send your correspondence:
in electronic form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
in traditional form to the Company’s address: Suszarnia Warzyw Jaworski, ul. Łódzka 41 Bramki, 05-870 Błonie
Last updated on March 20, 2019.