As of May 25, 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the so-called GDPR) applies: In connection with the above and in order to ensure transparency of information and protection of your personal data, Suszarnia Warzyw Jaworski Spółka Akcyjna Spółka Komandytowa informs that:
- due to our business activity, we process personal data of Our Clients, Employees, Associates, Contractors or Business Partners and their employees for one or more of the purposes specified below;
- we always inform you about the processing of your personal data at the time of collection, specifying the purpose and legal basis of the processing;
- we ensure that the scope of the personal data processed is adequate in relation to the purpose of their processing, and that personal data are stored for as long as it is necessary;
- we ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed in a manner adequate to the risk and potential impact of the data breach on the person;
- we ensure the exercise of the rights of the natural person due under the provisions of the GDPR, whose data we process. What rights do you have under the provisions of the GDPR, please read here (link) and how to apply for the exercise of the right, please read here ( link ).
- if a personal data breach occurs, resulting in negative consequences for the affected person, we will inform you of the occurrence of such an event in the form of:
- a text message sent to the given phone number;
- an e-mail sent to the given e-mail address;
- a letter sent to the given address;
- or by posting the information on www.jaworski.com.pl
Information Obligation of Suszarnia Warzyw Jaworski Spółka Akcyjna Spółka Komandytowa in relation to:
- Our Clients ( link )
- Our partners and their employees ( link )
- The senders of electronic correspondence ( link )
- Social media (link) ( link )
What is an information obligation?
The legal basis for the information obligation covers Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation” or “GDPR”.