This Cookies policy applies to the website www.jaworski.com.pl
What are cookies?
Cookies are files or parts of data that may be stored on your computer (or another unlocked device such as a tablet or smartphone) when you visit the Website. This “cookie” usually contains the name of the website from which it originates, the “lifespan” of the cookie (i.e. the time of its existence), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
We can identify you personally based on the data stored in the cookies.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Two types of cookies may be used on the Website – “session” and “persistent” cookies. The former are temporary cookies which remain on your device until you leave the Website. Persistent cookies remain on your device much longer or until you delete them manually (how long a cookie remains on your device depends on the “lifespan” of the cookie and on your browser settings).
Among the cookies, we can distinguish those that are necessary for the operation of the website. Cookies belonging to this category are used to:
– maintain the user session;
– save the status of the user session;
– monitor service availability.
Another category of cookies are files that are not necessary to use the website, but facilitate its use. They are used to:
– restore the last visited view the next time you log in to the product;
– remember the user’s choice to stop displaying a selected message or to display it a certain number of times;
– restore user session;
– check whether the saving of cookies functions properly;
– adjust the content of products to user preferences;
– set your preferred language, currency, font size and other such features to make working with the application easier;
– display the last selected sorting parameter.
Do we use third party cookies?
We may use the services of suppliers who may also store cookies on our behalf when you visit the Website. They allow these suppliers to provide services. When you visit this Website, you may receive cookies from third parties – their websites or domains (e.g. Google).
– traffic monitoring on our website;
– collecting anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and to improve our products continuously;
– determining the number of anonymous users of our website;
– controlling how often selected content is shown to users;
– controlling how often users select a particular service;
– analyzing subscriptions to newsletters;
– using the system of personalized recommendations for e-commerce.
As of the date of this document, such entities include:
– Google Analytics (more information and browser add-on blocking Google Analytics: tools.google.com).
Can I control or delete cookies?
In most web browsers the acceptance of cookies is set by default. You can change your settings to block cookies or to be alerted when cookies are sent to your devices. There are many ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser manual or display the help section to learn how to adjust or change your browser settings. Here is information how to do it in the most popular browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If you block the cookies used by the Website, this may affect your experience on these sites. For example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of the Website or receive personalized information depending on your region while browsing it.
If you use different devices to browse the Website (e.g. your computer, tablet or smartphone), you must make sure that the browser on each device is properly adjusted to your preferences.
This document was last updated on 03/20/2019.